EYES TO SEE
Welcome back to another edition of Literacy Musing Mondays! We do not have a guest post for today, so I decided to share this revision of a poem I wrote over a year ago. I hope you enjoy and are inspired to share your posts with us. We all need eyes to see beauty and blessings – our real eyes and the eyes of our hearts and minds.
Eyes to See
May God give us eyes to see
the world that He has made,
Blessings in the smallest thing,
As well as breathtaking
May we be fully present
Our moments all well spent.
Seeing others with the love
That comes from God above.
May we share what we have found
Here and there, all around
Link up here with us today
Your offerings to display
~ gayl wright
Now on to our weekly Literacy Musing Monday’s linkup where we link up posts about reading, writing, blogging, and even share our written Bible devotions.
Now let’s celebrate reading and learning by reviewing:
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
By Marissa from the blog, Reading List: Thoughts on Books, Life, Motherhood…
In the post, Marissa shares a guest post written by Chad Gramling author of the book, Listen Up, Kids. Mr. Gramling shares how these titles impacted him. I learned about some new titles that I am going to have to add to my “To Be Read” list. Be sure to check out this post. Thanks Marissa for introducing us to to this author too.
My Favorite Post of the Week:
In this post Lil shows us pages from her journaling Bible while paying tribute to a dear woman of God who was like family to them. Lil not only shows us close ups of her artwork in the journaling Bible, but describes what she used and how she did it. Very inspiring post!
Remember to check out other hosts’ blogs to see which posts from last week were their favorites.
Want to be the next to be featured? Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin our most clicked and featured posts to our Pinterest Board each week!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. And we do not welcome posts featuring books or writing with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
Let’s Celebrate Reading and Learning together this week at Literacy Musing Mondays!