Welcome back to another Literacy Musing Mondays linkup! We are so glad you are here and hope you enjoy reading, commenting and sharing your own blog posts with us. There is no guest poster this week, so I’d like to share a poem I wrote a couple of years ago. It’s called Tea Time, Reading Time.
In our house we have tea time every afternoon. That tradition was started when my children were younger. We would often read books aloud together as we sipped our tea. Now my kids are grown and most are out of the house, but we still occasionally enjoy tea time together over a good book or just good conversation.
Often a nice cup of tea is perfect when I need to relax and take a break. Hope you enjoy the poem and maybe even have your own cup of tea!
Tea Time, Reading Time
Tea time, reading time
Transported to other lands
Precious time together
Tea time, good friend time
Kind, encouraging words
Sharing tears and laughter
Tea time, lovely time
A daily welcomed respite
Savoring every sip
As tensions slip away
~ gayl wright
Now on to our weekly Literacy Musing Monday’s linkup where we link up posts about what inspires you in reading, writing, blogging, and even share our written Bible devotions.
Now let’s celebrate reading and learning by reviewing:
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
This is a great linkup to participate in. This week the organizer is also inviting you to linkup your GoodReads profiles. She also featured great family books I want to read! I hope you will check out her post. 😉
My Favorite Post of the Week:
by Mother of 3 at Our Unschooling Journey Through Life
Who doesn’t like to play with bubbles!! In this post you’ll find many ways to have fun reading books about bubbles, trying different recipes for bubble solutions and creating art with bubbles. Fun activities for old and young alike. Be sure to check it out!
Remember to check out other hosts’ blogs to see which posts from last week were their favorites.
Want to be the next to be featured? Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin our most clicked and featured posts to our Pinterest Board each week!
Now, it is time to link up to the Literacy Musing Mondays hop! You will have until Saturdays at 12 p.m. now to link up! So come back often.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. But we do not welcome posts featuring books or writing with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[bctt tweet=”Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at #LMMLinkup !” username=”GaylWright”]