Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays! A few years ago I was in a writing group where we were asked to write a poem based on the prompt soul filling beauty. Here’s what I wrote with a few minor changes:
We had a wonderful time last night at a Michael Card concert. We were able to converse with him before the concert and also got to meet Scott Roley, who sang a couple of numbers with him. The fellowship and the concert were great examples for me of soul filling beauty.
The rest of the week we are attending a seminar led by Michael about Recovering the Lost Language of Lament. It is an intense study, and I think it will help me in developing a deeper and more meaningful prayer life.
What about you? What are your plans for the rest of the week? I hope you will join us here by sharing your posts about what inspires you in reading, writing, blogging, or even your written Bible devotions.
Now on to our weekly Literacy Musing Monday’s linkup!
Now let’s celebrate reading and learning by reviewing:
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
Raising Readers: 5 Must-Have Books for Parents
I wholeheartedly concur with her list. She features a classic along with one that I am going to add to my Amazon wishlist. Be sure to check it out.
My Favorite Post of the Week:
If you are looking for an easy way to introduce young children to the Bible, Shelly has found a book that her children love. Where Bible time used to always be a struggle, it has now become a happy time for her children. You will want to read her post to see what has made the difference.
Remember to check out other hosts’ blogs to see which posts from last week were their favorites. Want to be the next to be featured? Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin our most clicked and featured posts to our Pinterest Board each week!
Now, it is time to link up to the Literacy Musing Mondays hop! You will have until Saturdays at 12 p.m. now to link up! So come back often.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome posts featuring books or writing with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[bctt tweet=”Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at #LMMLinkup!” username=”GaylWright”]