Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays. We are having a Back to School Giveaway. One of our lucky readers will win $30 in PayPal cash to use for back to school supplies. The contest will run through Labor Day. We will announce the winner the next Monday. Good luck.
Now on to our weekly Literacy Musing Monday’s linkup where we link up posts about what inspires you in reading, writing, blogging, and even share our written Bible devotions.
Now let’s celebrate family-friendly reading and learning.
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
Everyone loves a great camping trip, right? Well, maybe some of us love the hotel better. Anyway, Lisa makes me want to go camping with this informative post that shares great camping tips.
My Favorite Post of the Week:
by Mia of Unto Adoption
If you have children who are reluctant to read, be sure to check out Mia’s tips. I have done some of the very same things with my kids when they were younger. She has some surefire ways to get your kids interested in reading.
Remember to check out other hosts’ blogs to see which posts from last week were their favorites. Want to be the next to be featured? Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin our most clicked and featured posts to our Pinterest Board each week!
Now, it is time to link up to the Literacy Musing Mondays hop! You will have until Saturdays at 12 p.m. now to link up! So come back often.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. But we do not welcome posts featuring books or writing with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[bctt tweet=”Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at #LMMLinkup” username=”GaylWright”]
Let’s Celebrate Reading and Learning together this week at Literacy Musing Mondays!