TIME TO SAY GOODBYE
Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays! This is my last post as a host, though I intend to continue to linkup. It is time for me to step down, because I can’t give it the attention it deserves. My life has some extra challenges during this time, and my family comes first. Thank you for allowing me to be one of your hosts for these past few months.
During my time as host, I have met new bloggers and made new friends. I am thankful for this and want to continue interacting with you as we share our posts together.
TIME FOR OUR LINKUP
Now on to our weekly Literacy Musing Monday’s linkup where we link up posts about what inspires you in reading, writing, blogging, and even share our written Bible devotions.
Now let’s celebrate family-friendly reading and learning.
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post
My Favorite Post of the Week:
Often parents are looking for ways to teach Math to their children who may find it difficult. Lisa has put together a list of videos that will help make math interesting and fun to those who are not excited about Math. Check it out! I’m sure you’ll find it helpful if you are teaching children.
TIME TO CHECK THE BLOGS OF THE OTHER HOSTS
Now, it is time to link up to the Literacy Musing Mondays hop! You will have until Saturdays at 12 p.m. now to link up! So come back often.
Time for Linkup Rules:
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. But we do not welcome posts featuring books or writing with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at #LMMLinkup!